Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A New outlook...


So I just published some old notes from facebook because I thought it would be interesting to see the difference in my point of view and outlook from the past year to now. I have been though a lot in these past few years and all and all my suffering has dramatically changed me. It has opened my eyes and made me truely realize that we only have this one life and it should be lived to the fullest. Don't walk in someone else's shadow. Be what you dream to be, don't hold back and don't be afraid to show everyone who you really are. I know that I will probably offend and anger some people with the posts I will be writing, but these words, though I'm hoping will provoke thought or at the very least entertain,  are my honesty. So that being said I will no longer apologize for my opinions or beliefs. I am on a crusade, a heavy metal crusade and what other people might see as failures, I see as stepping stones, lessons, chapters in my book.. Hopefully you all will enjoy what's to come here and feel free to be brutally honest in your comments.. Horns High!!

No comments:

Post a Comment